If you intresting in sport winstrol cycle you find place where you can find information about steroids and all winstrol products We can help you with information about streids and other bodybiulding questions clomiphene citrate is best product , also here information about steroids and all clomiphene citrate products Also we can help you win testosterone enanthate here link for it testosterone enanthate it realy nice product , also here information about steroids and all testosterone enanthate products We find nice website where you can find many fresh dj mp3 , and other nice music Listen music it realy nice page , you can like it on faceboke , listen music online or download tru torrent or website we can recommend it!

Another Way To Do 9 Square Feet

Posted April 19th, 2009 by Michael Janzen and filed in Design

I stayed up late last night drawing this alternate design for Nine Tiny Feet. I posted the full description of this 9-square foot house plan on my primary tiny house design blog but here are more screen captures of the design. In terms of design this is a bit of a departure from previous designs but I think it has a few new features like the gray water planted soilbox and it’s more aerodynamic. You can click each image for a closer view.

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-exterior

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-exterior-2

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-ext-3

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-rear

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-bottom

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-interior

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-kitchen-bath-living-room

nine-tiny-feet-9-sq-ft-house-bed-room

10 Responses to “Another Way To Do 9 Square Feet”

1. [...] I posted a few more screen captures of Nine Tiny Feet on the project [...]

2. [...] roof. The habitable living space will be only nine square feet. It will have a grey water soil box like the last variation plus a rain water collection system. The main difference between this new design and the previous [...]

3. Red Icculus says:

This is the most functional out of all your designs for this project. I like this a lot.

4. Lance Snider says:

It would be cool to have a permanent umbrella that could be cranked slightly cupped to collect rain water, with the water running inside the tube into a hidden storage tank

5. Liam says:

Great concept. One question: how does Sang get into bed at night? Have you tried climbing into bed at an angle like that, I have! I made this mistake when I elevated a bed too close to the ceiling and had a devil of a job getting into it. Also he may need to get out again in a hurry – like when he forgets to put the park brake on or when he eats a bad curry! (Although, with the toilet where it is he may be able to fart on just the right angle to slam-dunk without touching the walls) lol. In the mean time Sang may need to keep a Section Plane tool under his pillow. Joking aside you’ve done a great job and lends close to ‘Irreducible Complexity’ which is always a great place to start – well done!

• Michael Janzen says:

Thanks Liam. Sang will need to be a contortionist. Just kidding.

You just pointed out the hardest part of the concept and why I’ve done several designs. I have more that I’ve not posted including one I think will work better, although it’s not as nice looking.

• Liam says:

One possibility would be side access – from outside maybe. If the door was hinged at the top Sang could lift the door and prop it up as a makeshift awning. It would make a great possi to read a book on a sunny day and enjoy the view. Making it nine large feet.

6. Melissa says:

I like this design alot. Is the very back triangle-shaped piece not being used?? It could be a coat closet…or a cabinet with a few shelves?

7. Ellen says:

I love this! There’s no room to store anything though. No clothes, no books. Very spartan. The smallest design I have come up with that meets my specific needs is 52 sq. ft. with a 52 sq. ft. loft. I also don’t like the idea of going to the bathroom in the kitchen. But you’re not going to get everything in to 9 sq. ft. any other way, that’s for sure!

8. Darlene says:

If I were homeless and someone gave me one of these, I would feel like my new home was a mansion. With the extras that you will add, like the seat cushion to convert the bathroom into a confortable seat and maybe two side windows that flip up on each side of the bed for cross ventilation (I’m in Texas…we are always wanting more cool air), I think this is an award winning design.

What camper would not prefer to use these facilities instead of sleeping on the ground with the bugs and snakes. Plus, the privacy offered by the small bathroom would be much preferred to going outside to other facilities at night or in the rain. This is just a very well thought out design.

I personally could not make it to the top but I’m sure you have lots of concepts to cover all these issues. If I happened to see a snake, I could make it easy enough without any stairs.

One plus with this design is that it could easily be built to use as a chuck wagon. The bathroom would instead be utilized as a place to store food that needs to be iced and the seat could be an extra counter. The bedroom could be where all the supplies were stored.

Seriously, this is the best of the best. I know because I am always searching on the net for micro housing so I have seen them all. Keep posting. Your drawings are fantastic.

Ellen, your 52 Sq Ft model must have a game room and a parlor. Ha, ha. Is it posted anywhere?

Darlene Bitner